Wedding Album design service by a Wedding Photographer for Wedding Photographers. I am delighted to announce our UK based wedding album design service!
As a Wedding Photographer, I love taking photos, not being sat behind a desk trying to make images fit into a design I like and more often than not becoming very frustrated. Why not let our design team take the stress out of your wedding album design. Your clients will love it and you will love having more time to do what makes you money, taking photos!
A little about me, I am a full time wedding photographer and would hope I have an eye for what looks right and more importantly what doesn’t when it comes to album design. We can design albums to the exact specification of your preferred printer whether that be Loxley, Graphi,Sim Imaging, Album Epoca, Folio or Jorgenson to name just a few.
The system is very straight forward to minimise the time you have to spend on it. Nothing your client sees will have our branding on it, we do the work, you take the credit!
- 1) Upload your high resolution JPEGS to our Dropbox account
- 2) Complete a very short questionnaire so we know what your preferred style is like the background colour etc
- 3) We complete the design and upload the spreads.
- 4) The online proofing system allows for clients to make comments which will be sent to us to action. All the time we are invisible to your bride and groom
- 5) We provide three rounds of amendments completely free of charge.
- 6) The final approved layout will be sent to you for uploading to your preferred printer.
It really is that easy!! Tell us the album size, your preferred printer and upload the images, voila!
We work to a fixed fee of £6 per spread, this includes 3 rounds of revisions. Extra rounds of revisions are charged at £25 each. Orders are typically completed within 48 hours from the time of order.
Our designs are modern and clean with no special effects, fades or blurs. Designs that your client will love I am sure. NO TEMPLATES are used under any circumstances, every album design is unique.
Below is just a small selection of my photographs in various designs both on a black and white background. I personally love black with a white pinstripe for my photography but you may not. The short questionnaire will ask you these questions so we know your likes/dislikes from Day 1. These will be kept on file so for your subsequent orders you wont have to complete this process for every order. If you would like to know more, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thanks for dropping in and hopefully speak with you soon![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]